Metinvest Trametal spa, part of Metallurgical Division of Metinvest Group, is an Italian quarto steel plate re-roller located in San Giorgio di Nogaro (UD).
The mill is capable of producing up to 600 ktonnes of high quality plates per year and has a strategic location in the north-eastern part of Italy, on the Aussa-Corno Industrial Estate of San Giorgio di Nogaro.
Plates are rolled from slabs, main amount of which come from Azovstal Iron and Steel Works.
The quality management system of Metinvest Trametal spa has been certified by DNV GL Business Assurance Italia S.r.l. as conform to standard ISO 9001:2015
Being part of Metinvest Group, the market strategy of Metinvest Trametal is focused on pursuing the same values and objectives of the Group such as:
- Becoming a market leader in hot rolled steel plate market
- Guarantee a superior product mix, including a significant share of value added plates
- Being flexible and providing short production and delivery lead time
- Establish and sustain a continuous improvement culture
- Being a profitable company, innovative in service, competitive in the international market, working in total quality assurance and in the safeguard of environment
Our company guarantees the best performance in terms of product quality and customer service, considered as a common objective shared at all levels.
Our corporate philosophy is based on the care and attention to detail throughout the whole sales process and this allows us to ensure the highest standards of quality for all types of customers.
We believe that people are the foundation of our success and that’s why we aim to help them to develop their full potential by stimulating their enthusiasm and their professional growth.